All of Us or None (AOUON) is a national grassroots community organizing effort working to reverse the discriminatory policies and practices affecting formerly incarcerated individuals. A New Way of Life is the fiscal agent of the Los Angeles and Long Beach chapters, which together form All of Us or None – Southern California (AOUON-SC).
AOUON-SC’s values are grounded in its “Self-Determination Pledge”:
- We demand the right to speak in our own voices.
- We treat each other with respect and will not allow differences to divide us.
- We accept responsibility for any acts that may have caused harm to our families, communities and ourselves.
- We fight all forms of discrimination.
- We help build the economic stability of formerly incarcerated people.
- We claim and take care of our own children and families.
- We support community struggles to stop using prisons as the answer to social problems.
- We play an active role in making our communities safe for everyone.
AOUON-SC holds meetings twice per month, one each in Los Angeles and Long Beach. YOUR VOICE IS NEEDED!
Contact us to get involved, and active! 323-563-3575.